- Curren$y - New Jet City (Review)
- Video: Kendrick Lamar - Radio Run (Mini-Documentary)
- Featured: Vh1 Hates Black People.
- THE POOLHOUSE COVER
- Music: Problem - Like Whaaat! feat. Bad Lucc
- News: Meek Mill's Dreams & Nightmares Release Date
- News: Oprah Winfrey Covers Forbes
- Video: Chief Keef's Biggest Fan
- Video: Hardaway Smith - Playa Ways
- Lay on Video: Meek Mill – Dreams & Nightmares (Intro)
- Wessside on Video: Jay 305 – Youzza Flip
- bkbeats on Music: Main Attrakionz – My Only Wonder
- Rapalnighty on Video: Mani Coolin’ – The Highest feat. Chip Gnarly
- Necole on Featured: Vh1 Hates Black People.
News: Kendrick Lamar Sells Over 240,000 Copies In First Week
As the first week sales roll in, it is safe to say that Kendrick Lamar’s debut Studio Album, Good Kid, M.a.a.d City, Has sold over 240,000 copies since it’s release on October 22nd. The final numbers come out to 242,122 copies sold. In an industry where artist are selling 3,900 copies in their first week, 240K is an outstanding feat for an artist from Compton with not much radio and club play.