If you live in Los Angeles. . .the real Los Angeles. . . then you may have seen the Nipsey Hussle billboards on Crenshaw Blvd, near Leimert Park. Those billboards are promo for his latest collaboration with streetwear brand, Young & Reckless. The Marathon Clothing teamed with Young & Reckless to bring you a number of CRENSHAW inspired shirts, hoodies, jackets, and headwear for men and women. Check out this 2 minute video of Nipsey explaining how and why the collaboration came about.
- Video: Chief Keef's Biggest Fan
- Video: DPGC Feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - Real Soon (West Back)
- Video: Tupac's Final Days in The Studio Recording "One Nation" LP
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Screenshots
- News: Young Jeezy Named Senior Vice President of A&R at Atlantic Records
- Video: Meek Mill - Dreams & Nightmares (Intro)
- Video: Jhene Aiko - Mirrors
- Music: Azealia Banks - Succubi
- Lou on Featured: Vh1 Hates Black People.
- Lay on Video: Meek Mill – Dreams & Nightmares (Intro)
- Wessside on Video: Jay 305 – Youzza Flip
- bkbeats on Music: Main Attrakionz – My Only Wonder
- Rapalnighty on Video: Mani Coolin’ – The Highest feat. Chip Gnarly